Longest Lash Mascara
We have taken out all known sensitizers from our mascara and they have all been sensitivity-tested, so even people who could not previously wear mascara should try this. Not only colors and thickens lashes, but also conditions them.
- Hypoallergenic formula contains no lacquer, shellac or petroleum products.
- It won’t smear, flake or smudge.
- Seaweed liposomes and panthenol keep it moist and help to condition lashes.
- Algae extracts condition and protect lashes to reduce splitting and breaking.
- Highest quality brush for even application and separation of lashes.
- If you are going to layer mascara, don’t wait for each application to dry. This is what makes lashes stick together.
- Don’t pump brushes. This will force air into the tube and help to dry out the product. Simply twist the brush in the tube to pick up more product.
- Too much mascara can be aging.
- Brown often looks softer around the eyes than black.